Monday 28 May 2012

We’re Getting Married!

There are so many things to do to get ready for a wedding. It boggles the mind and I’m totally exhausted thinking about it all. My best friend warned me about the overwhelming feeling that comes with the great big list that I and every other bride and groom make once they’ve set the date.

After the ring comes a zillion and one things that have to get done before you can walk down the aisle. But, you know, this is one of, if not THE most, wonderful days of a couples life and we want it to have the makings of perfect memories. My fiancé and I are determined to enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime occasion.

Since we live on one coast and our families on the other, we are going to go home in the next month for an engagement party—you know, a “be introduced officially to friends of each other’s parents’ party. This means wedding engagement announcements which we have to take care of like yesterday. And within weeks after that we will be sending out save-the-date wedding greeting cards. Should we do these separately or together? I’m leaning toward separately. The problem with together has to do with how many guests we can invite to the wedding itself. There are so many complications you don’t think about until you are in the thick of all this planning.

There are many options available and many things to look at and we haven’t even touched the actual wedding itself. I mean OMIgosh! This is so unreal.

Sorry, Modern Greetings, I must be crying on your shoulder. Just tell me if you can make all of this go smooth and easy with all your perfect print products. I need you, MG! I really do. I’ve heard you are the best in the online printing business if not the best print place anywhere. Now you’ll have to show me. Thanks much if you can make my life less crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment